We are currently looking for an experienced compressor service engineer and pipe fitter to join our dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and grow with Air System Controls, who are committed to expansion and progression.
Established in 1989, Air System Controls sell pneumatic, hydraulic and process control equipment throughout the UK. In-house our dedicated engineering team design and build control panels, VDMA cylinders, end of arm robotic tooling and install pipework systems. We are family owned with a commitment to both staff and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and build pneumatic control panels.
- Build pneumatic cylinders.
- Service and repair compressor equipment on and off site
- General machining.
- Carrying out pipe work installs using various methods and materials of pipe.
- Carry out inspections on compressor and advise of any problems.
- Create BOM’s for works orders and quotations.
- Attending customer break downs, installations, and equipment updates
About the Candidate:
- Strong organisational skills
- Must have experience of compressor service work.
- Proficient in design of pneumatic control circuits
- Must have experience of carrying out pipe work installation and testing.
- Understanding of PUWER regulations
- Knowledge of BCAS
- Good Health and safety practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of working at height and IPAF
- General industrial knowledge from any of these key sectors would be beneficial, brewery and food industry, industrial, plant, manufacturing, marine and agricultural.
- Technical knowledge of pneumatic and fluid power process control equipment and their applications is essential to this position.
- Good ability to work alone on site and carry out installations.
- Pension contribution
- Good career prospects
- Ability to mould and shape position.
- Annual leave 20 days rising to 25 after time served.
- Training and development options
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Please email your CV through to: email@example.com