Our sister company Airco Products is a supplier and distributor of stainless steel, hygienic and process control equipment. Air System Controls is a distributor on fluid air components along with an engineering department manufacturing cylinders, components, control cabinets and machinery. Our working office hours are 8:30am-5:00pm and the salary for this role will start from minimum wage, dependent on experience.
We currently have a sales and administrative assistant position available on a permanent basis to help with the general day to day activities of the sales office. This position is on a part-time or full-time basis based on the needs and requirements of the applicant.
This will include telephone answering, responding to customer inquiries, producing quotations, processing orders, and general administrative tasks.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Monitoring own email inbox and responding to emails received
- Taking inquiries from customers
- Processing and acknowledging customer orders
- Processing and progressing supplier orders
- Acting on customer service queries received
- Counting and booking in stock
- Carrying out a rolling stock take
- Ensuring the stock levels is kept up to date on the system.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High levels of customer services
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft package is essential
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- No experience necessary in terms of mechanics and engineering
- Pension contributions
- Good career prospects
- Ability to shape position
- Annual leave 20 days rising to 25 after time served